Graduated high school. Kissed someone . Collected something really stupid.
Smoked a cigarette.
Got so drunk you passed out. Rode every ride at an amusement park. Gone to a rock concert. Helped someone. Gone fishing. Watched four movies in one night. Gone long periods of time without sleep. Lied to someone.
. Failed a class. Smoked weed.
. Been in a car accident. Been in a tornado. Been to a funeral. Burned yourself.
Ran a marathon.
Cried yourself to sleep.
Spent over $200 in one day.
Flown on a plane.
Cheated on someone.
Been cheated on.
Gone skiing. or snowboarding
Had a best friend. Lost someone you loved. Shoplifted something.
Been to jail.
Dangerously close to being in jail.
Skipped school. Had detention. Got in trouble for something you didn’t do.
Stolen books from the library.
Gone to a different country.
Dropped out of school.
Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.(If two and a half count) Had an online diary. Had a yard sale.
Had a lemonade stand.
Actually made money at the lemonade stand.
Been in a school play. Been fired from a job.
Swam with dolphins
Taken a lie detector test.
Gone to sea world.
Voted for someone on a reality TV show.
Read more than 20 books a year.
Gone to Europe.
Loved someone you shouldn’t have. Used a coloring book over age 12.
Taken a taxi.
Seen the Washington Monument.
Had more than 5 IM’s/online conversations going at once.
Had a drug or alcohol problem.
Been in a fist fight.
Suffered any form of abuse.
Gone surfing in California.
Had a hamster/guinea pig.
Pet a wild animal. Used a credit card. Did “spirit day” at school.
Dyed your hair.
Got a tattoo.
Got straight A’s. Been on the Honor Roll.
Know someone with HIV or AIDS.
Made-out with someone. Played on a sports team.
Snuck out of the house.
Swore at a teacher.
Gone laser tagging. Been on the TV.
Driven a car. Performed in front of an audience. Been in love Been on a train.
Seen a ghost.
Been to Mexico.
Crashed a car.
Been kissed in the rain.
Made an 11:11 wish.
Forwarded a chain letter.
Made a mistake.
I am in love with this.
“I’M THE GODDAMN CAPTAIN PLANET!!”
Must include the following words/phrases
“Twat’s that? I cunt hear you!”
“Bears with lasers”
I absolutely hated the Wild Thornberries when it came out. However, the Nigel Thornberry meme always makes me laugh (the photoshopped faces, not the “BLARRRGH” thing…)
…and feel like I’m worth at least half a damn. At all.
…I’m failing miserably.
With No-Shave November coming to a close, I decided to trim the mess of hair on my face into something new and neat.
Why? Because I suck at life. That is all.
This is my car after a fuel tanker slammed into me. Lost control, and spun out right into it’s path…
been tryna be the world’s greatest pokemon trainer, ain’t even caught half of em.
ACTUALLY, There are really only 150 Pokemon. So he caught nearly 1/3 of them. Give him a break.
And that was the SHOW’S motto, not Ash’s.
1. Don’t be that douche that acts like only the original 151 Pokemon are all that matters.
2. Ash had plenty of opportunity to capture Pokemon; however, his story is more about the encounters, adventures with, and lessons taught by the pokemon he came across on his travels. “Gotta catch ‘em all” was directed more towards the players of the video games moreso than Ash.
Yeah so my friend left her facebook up at my house
My roommate Casey would do this to her profile willingly…
I don’t have many people who give two shits about what I post anyway, but I’ll speak my mind here. There has been a push recently to try to “defeat” the notion of the dreaded “Friend Zone”. The logic being that it is merely a tool to shame a woman for exercising her own free will in whom she chooses to enter a relationship with. To an extent, this is true. It then goes further to suggest that the Friend Zone doesn’t exist whatsoever. This is where I disagree.
The Friend Zone exists. It happens often, to many a person. It has happened to me before, and the woman involved directly admitted as much. Sometimes you develop a platonic relationship with someone, and you can’t see them being anything beyond that role. It happens, and there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever. We shouldn’t be attacking the very notion of the Friend Zone, rather the wholly negative connotation that comes with it. Attention all “Nice Guys”, “Friends of the Opposite Gender”, etc. You are not “owed” a damn thing. Congrats, you’ve always been there for him/her (yes, girls can and do get Friend Zoned), you’re nice to him/her, and you probably deeply care about him/her. If they don’t want to be with you, they just don’t. Yes, you’re in the Friend Zone, but you have no right to shame him/her if that’s how they feel about you. This is something I didn’t get for a looooong time. I’ll spare you my own Friend Zone story, but I know that feel bro. You’ve got to accept it.
In the above link, the example describes a person who is angry they never got hired at a store they’ve always patronized, and wished to work for. The manager asks if the person has ever applied for work there, to which they reply, “No, but I love this place, you should have known that”. It doesn’t take too much mental capacity to follow the metaphor here. However, in many cases, you do make your feelings known, only simply to be told, “You’re a great guy/girl, but I don’t think of you that way”. To put it into our example above, it would be submitting an application, and being told, “We like your qualifications, but we don’t think this job will be a good fit for you. We encourage you to still shop here” or something like that.
I once had someone tell me they felt as if I tried to make friends then crush on them, which was unhealthy. Taking a step back, I understood their observation, even if it wasn’t my intentions, as I have always approached relationships as being between friends and lovers, or the old cliche of your significant other being your best friend. I suppose that is the root of most of the issue. Some people separate the two, while others look for the same connection between the two. Again, it happens. Let’s stop pretending like it doesn’t happen, but let’s also stop shaming people just because they don’t want to date you. You have to “take an ‘L’” sometimes. I know from experience…
- • Argentina: http://proudofbeingcrazy.tumblr.com/
- • Alabama:
- • Alaska:
- • Arizona: http://ineverfailtotry.tumblr.com/
- • Arkansas:
- • Australia: http://apricot-drop.tumblr.com/
- • Austria: http://im-a-fucking-loser.com http://mayorofpixietown.tumblr.com/
- • Belgium:
- • Brazil: http://suaveprimavera.tumblr.com/
- • California: http://veradontriip.tumblr.com/
- • Canada: bluntlust.tumblr.com
- • Colorado:
- • Colombia: http://cigarettes-and-1039-guns.tumblr.com/
- • Connecticut: http://and--so-it-goes.tumblr.com/ http://paralol.tumblr.com/
- • Delaware:
- • District Of Colombia:
- • Florida: http://miiserybrickness.tumblr.com
- • Georgia: http://kwlaid.tumblr.com
- • Germany: http://nimrodbydawn.tumblr.com/, http://paramorewillbelegends.tumblr.com
- • Greece:
- • Hawaii:
- • Hong Kong:
- • Hungary: pepperyheart.tumblr.com
- • Idaho:
- • Indiana: http://wildnightmare.tumblr.com/
- • Illinois:
- • Iowa: http://fuckityfrack.tumblr.com/
- • Iceland:
- • Ireland:
- • Italy:
- • Kansas:
- • Kentucky:
- • Louisiana: sgtleppardslonelyheartsclubband.tumblr.com
- • Maine:
- • Malaysia:
- • Maryland:
- • Massachusetts
- • Michigan
- • Minnesota: cuuunts.tumblr.com
- • Mississippi:
- • Missouri:
- • Montana:
- • Nebraska:
- • Netherlands:
- • Nevada: http://stephanieeelalasmooch.tumblr.com
- • New Hampshire:
- • New Jersey:
- • New Mexico:
- • New York: http://vamphigherqueen.tumblr.com
- • North Carolina:
- • North Dakota:
- • New Zealand:
- • Ohio: http://tankinator.tumblr.com http://cokeandasmile.tumblr.com/
- • Oklahoma:
- • Oman:
- • Oregon:
- • Pennsylvania: 5uper-saiyan.tumblr.com http://weshouldliveuntilwedie.tumblr.com/
- • Portugal: http://leplayingod.tumblr.com/ http://some-kind-of-maggot.tumblr.com/
- • Puerto Rico: http://wishforakiss.tumblr.com/
- • Rhode Island:
- • South Carolina:
- • South Dakota:
- • Spain:
- • Tennessee:
- • Texas: http://iceyyy.tumblr.com/ http://goku-gohan-fanatic.tumblr.com/
- • Utah:
- • Vermont:
- • Virginia: http://heatherlovesdbz.tumblr.com/
- • Washington:
- • West Virginia:
- • Wisconsin: http://the-universe-is-within-us.tumblr.com/ , http://hey-nicki.tumblr.com/, http://crushingdiamonds.tumblr.com
- • Wyoming:
- • United Kingdom: http://greetingsfrom-mars.tumblr.com, http://paramoreing.tumblr.com/
- • Turkey: http://vivalaparamore.tumblr.com/
- • Sweden:
- • Mexico:
It’s moments like this that illustrate how painfully lonely I am and how incapable I am of ever fixing that.
So maybe I do wanna sit here at Taco Mac, eat wings, and hate life a little. So sue me.